Card two featuring the bee on the flower…
Hi All! Today I have the second of three cards I planned to make from the Sunny Days & Rainbows stamp set. You know me I was OVERJOYED to get bee images. Super fun. I apologize in advance for the glare in the photos, it is hard to shoot them when you add crystal lacquer. This one is a real simple card, so I will get on with the Show & Tell…
This card was done all with Copics
I gave my flower dimension in two ways. One by adhering it with foam squares the second is by placing it on top of the same shape in blue so the petals peek between the petals!
- Flowers: B26, B24, B23, B21
- Bee: Y15, Y13, Y02, Y11, N6, N5, N4, BV20, RV11, R00
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Something Blue layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral #1 paper cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Something Blue layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Base paper cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Sun stamped with squeezed lemonade distress oxides
- Stamp outline cut from something blue, adhere with tonic deluxe glue
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with Copic Markers, cut with matching die, adhered with foam squares
- I masked my bee and added white paint splatter on flowers
- White blizzard glitter drops added to wings
- 3D Crystal Lacquer added to bee
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!