All Dressed Up Challenge Time.
All Dressed Up challenge time! Join us over on the All Dressed Up Facebook page for Decembers FB Challenge. This month the theme is Clean and Simple. I chose to use Prosecco Time. How will you show “Clean & Simple” and what stamp will you use?? Now, on with the Show and Tell…
Look at that yummy shimmery paper, and the fun prism hot foiled circles and sentiment!
Using mostly grey and black allows the magenta bow and gloves along with the pink paper to pop.
Have you been adding hot foiling to your cards? I held off for the longest time, then caved. I am SO glad I did!
- Dress: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
- Bow and Gloves: RV69, RV66, RV63
- Hair: W5, W3, W1
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Shadow: C1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Papertrey Ink glimmer paper cut with Honey Bee Aw2 Scallop die, adhered with tape runner
- Ripe raspberry cut with Spellbinders A2 layering die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Circles hot foiled on glimmer specialty paper with prism foil, cut with A2 layering die, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment hot foiled to specialty paper with prism foil, cut with word window, adhered to raspberry strip with tape runner, while piece adhered with foam squares
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!