A card about Social Distancing…..
I made this card a while ago and then life happened! But with all the opening up and then re-closing of different states, it is still pretty relevant. I stopped by to socially distant say hello to a friend here at the beach and her hardest thing is also mine, NO HUGGING! Like her, man do I wish I could give people a great big hug. So for now at my house my Husband it getting lots of extra hugs to make up for it. What are you finding the hardest about Social Distancing? Pop down and drop me a note!
I love this version of the Blah Bunny! I colored the grey parts first and used the rag and blending solution technique to get the textured fur.
The sentiments in this set are so fun, and sadly our “new normal”. I really for one do not ever want to be normal!
Love the fun scalloped die cuts here. Generally I like to mix up my die cuts, but here I used all of the same set.
Copic Marker List
- Ears & Nose: RV11, RV10
- Bunny: W3, W2, W1, W0
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Lower Sunny Studio Flirty Flower layer cut to fit card base, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Bazzill Raven layer cut with Scalloped die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- SU Gray granite layer cut with scalloped die, adhered with tape runner
- Second Flirty Flower layer cut with scallop die, adhered with fun foam
- Polaroid shaker frame die cut twice with bazzill paper adhered together and to base with tonic deluxe glue
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Black rhinestones added for fun
- Envelope Embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.