Card 2 for The Rabbit Hole Designs Christmas In July!
Hi All! Here is my second card using Sweet Christmas. I love this off the hook sentiment. I have SO MANY friends I could send this to. Are you loving this new release? I really feel like there is a little something for everyone. Like last time I have added all the new release sets and their coordinating dies in the shopping list for your convenience. For this card I used the bow and candy cane stamps. The patterned paper is from Crafters Companion. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Using cool grays for the ‘white’ of the candy canes makes them pop.
If you look closely you can see a small facet gem in the center of each bow. You know I had to get some bling on there!!
- Candy Canes: G07, G14, YG25, R46, R24, R14, C2, C0, C00
- Bows: YR23, Y15, Y11, Y00
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Field Day layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Santa’s Workshop paper cut with same die set, adhered with tape runner
- Wild Cherry layer cut with retired Whimsy Stamps die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped on Base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with retired Whimsy Stamps die, adhered with foam squares
- Candy Canes and Bows stamped on Hammermill, colored with Copic markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered together with Tonic Deluxe glue, adhered to card with foam squares
- Faceted gems added to center of bows
- Envelope embellished with matching paper
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!