Christmas in July, The Rabbit Hole Designs style…….
Hi All! This month I will be posting some Christmas cards. YES, Christmas cards! It is Christmas in July with The Rabbit Hole Designs. I will be using Sweet Christmas. There are four Christmas stamp sets and coordinating dies in this release. To make it easy for you, with each card I post I will also add the other stamps and dies in the shopping list. First up is this sweet cupcake trimmed with a tree and a gingerbread house. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
While this card was mostly colored with Copics, I did manage to squeeze in some red Olo in the berries and the heart on the house.
This green plaid is from our Spring Floral #1 paper pack!
To make the snow on the roof and chimney, I used Nuvo drops in Whote Blizzard.
- Holly leaves: YG67, YG17, YG25
- Tree: G29, G28, G24
- Frosting: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Cake: E35, E33, E31
- Gingerbread House: E17, E15, E13
- Wrapper: C5, C4, C3, C2, C1
Olo Marker List:
- Berries & Heart: R1.7, R0.6, R0.5
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Field Day layer cut with Whimsy Sprinkle Scallops die set, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with same die set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Amarena Cherry layer cut with same die set, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Gina K Obsidian, colored with Copic and Olo markers cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with Honey Bee Banner Dies, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo glitter drops in White blizzard added to roof and chimney
- White gelly roll pen used for highlights
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!