All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Challenge Time!
Hi All! It is All Dressed Up challenge time! Join us over on the All Dressed Up Facebook page for March’s FB Challenge. This month the theme is “Embellish It”. I chose to use “Butterfly Bunny”. What do you consider embellishments? I am not a big flower or large ephemera user. Embellishments to me are, OF COURSE Nuvo Drops as well as, sequins, pearls, rhinestones, hot foiling and any type of gel pen. How will you “Embellish It” and what stamp will you use?? Drop me a note and let me know. Now, on with the Show and Tell…
Embellishments on this card include three different Nuvo Drops, some heart shaped findings from Trinity Stamps, Honey Bee Aurora Borealis gems and a bit of Stardust Gelly Roll pen.
I used Copic RV’s for the belly, inside of ear and feet. They were SUPER bright, so I added W1 over it to tone it down and blend better with the bunny body which is all W’s.
Here you can see the heart shaped findings better.
Olo Marker List:
- Purple Flower: V2.6, V2.4, V2.3
- Yellow Flower: Y2.3, Y2.2, Y1.1
- Red Flower: R0.5, R0.4, R0,3
- Blue Butterfly: B2.6, B2.4, B2.2, B2.0
- Orange Butterfly: OR1.3, OR2.3, OR2.2
- Bunny Body: W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0, W00
- Feet, Ear, Belly: RV02, RV00, RV000, W1
- Small Leaves: YG09
- Large Leaves: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Grounding: N4, N3, N2
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Eiffel Tower Layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Bundles and Blossoms layer cut with nesting rectangfe die, adhered with tape runner
- Stitched circle die used to cut Eiffel Tower circle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Copic and Olo Markers, cut with nesting circle, adhered with tonic deluxe glue
- Sentiment hot foiled on glimmer specialty paper using teal foil, cut with word window, adhered to another word window cut with Eiffel Tower adhered with tape runner, adhered to card with foam squares
- Nuvo drops added to all the flower centers
- Butterfly trails are Stardust gelly roll pen
- Black glaze pen added to eyes
- Clear 3D heart findings added all around and on the bunny belly, adhered with tonic deluxe glue
- Honey Bee aurora borealis gems added to sentiment
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!