The Rabbit Hole Designs NEW RELEASE!
Hey All! Today is a new release from The Rabbit Hole. Lots of fun stuff in this release! make sure you hop on over and check it out! Today I have one stamp from the set for you, I will be showcasing all my new stuff over the next several weeks. I chose the bee sliding down the rainbow. When I read the sentiments I knew I wanted to make this card with a partially gray rainbow to show the bee making it go from stormy to happy! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
How fun is that die cut behind the rainbow?!
After coloring the clouds I coated them with Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew to make them shiny.
Glitter drops over the Copic on the wings give them shine and texture.
- Face, Yellow Stripe: Y19, Y15, Y02
- Red: R46, R27, R14
- Orange: YR)(, YR07, YR04
- Yellow: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Green: YG67, YG17, YG25
- Blue: B26, B24, B23
- Violet: V17, V15, V12
- Dark Rainbow: W4, W3, W2
- Happy Cloud: BG11, BG10, BG000, BG0000
- Stormy Cloud: W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0
- Wings: BV20, RV11. R00
- Flowers: Y000, BV23, BV20
Olo Marker List:
- Black Stripe: CG9, CG7, CG5
- Leaves: YG2.5, YG2.3, YG2.1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Daffodil Delight layer cut with layering rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral #1 layer cut with layering rectangle die, Adhered with tape runner
- Sno Cone layer cut with layering rectangle, then cut with sunburst die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double sdie adhesive
- Sentiment stamped on top go panel with versafine and heat embossed with clear powdser
- Rainbow word stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear, cut with matching die, cut three timeas and glued together for dimension and attached with Tonic Nuvo Deluxe glue
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Gina K. Obsidian, Colored with Copic and Olo Markers, cut with coordinating die, Adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo morning Dew added to clouds
- Glitter drops added to wings
- Soft Mint Nuvo drops added to flower centers
- NEW crystal glitter drops added for bling
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!