A special card for the girl who coordinates my Book Club at the Winery.
Hi all! My Winery Book Club (cause, yes I go to two!) decided we wanted to give Abril, the girl who keeps our group straight at Crow Farm and Winery Book Club a monetary gift of our appreciation. So I was tasked with creating a card to put the cash in! I decided to use a layout I used for a bunch of cards I made to go with cookie boxes later this month. The single penguin in the set worked perfectly, paired with (what else?!) some hot foiled sentiments. Now, on with the Show& Tell….
I love this funny Santa penguin and his big bushy beard! I used Nuvo glitter drops on the band and pompom of the hat.
Wanting to coordinate the gems with the colors of the presents, I decided to use clear gems and color them with the darkest marker of each color.
I used the you are one in a million sentiment, making this a double duty card.
Christmas and Appreciation!
- Beard: C4, C3, C2, C1, C0
- Body: C7, C6, C5, W3, W1, W00
- Beak: Y38
- Hat: R56, R37, R35
- Gifts: YG17, YG13, YG11, R56, R37, R35
- Shadow: BV23, BV20
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Holiday Traditions layer cut with A2 layering die, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut wit layering die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Elegant Stitching die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiments hot foiled with pewtwr foil on glimmer specialty paper, cut with coordinating dies, adhered with foam squares
- Clear gems colored with Copic markers and added for bling
- Nuvo glitter drops added to hat
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!