The one with the VIDEO!!
Hi All! That is right! It is my day to be on The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube page. I have a quick fun video for you featuring the gingerbread house from the Sweet Christmas set. I have had a lot of fun doing these Christmas in July cards. Did you get a chance to check out the whole new release? I have added all the stamp sets and their coordinating dies to the shopping list for your convenience. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
You can watch me create this fun. glittery snow in the video. It was a two part process but has an awesome WOW factor!
I used some of the fun Crafters Companion paper I used on card two for the envelope of this card.
Olo Marker List:
- Red Gumballs: R1.7, R1.5, R0.5
- House: E34 (textured using rag technique)
- Chimney & Door: E35, E34, E31
- Star: YR23, Y15, Y11, Y00
- Green Gumballs: G07, G14, YG03
- Holly Greens: G28, G24, YG25
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Wild Cherry layer cut with You’ve Been Framed dis set, Adhered with tape runner
- Field Day layer cut with same die set, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with Copic and Olo markers, cut with layering rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Snow created with light and fluffly modeling paste and Nuvo Glitter drops (Check out the video!)
- White gel pen used to create highlights
- Three clear gems colored with coordintaing markers added for some bling!
- Envelope created with crafters companion paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!