My third and final card using Sunny Days and Rainbows
Hi All! Today I have the last card from the Sunny Days and Rainbows card. This one was so fun. I added purpley heat embossing, some texture, a bit of rainbow, marker colored gems and a happy lil flying bee! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I stamped the top sentiment in Wilted Violet Distress Oxide then in Versamark and heat embossed with clear to get the purple. I did the same with the rainbow word, but used clear embossing powder with rainbow sparkles in it. That gave me a fun purple sparkly word!
To coordinate with the sentiment I made the flower petals into a rainbow!
I left the wings uncolored, just filling them in with Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss.
- Flower Center: Y38, Y35, Y32
- Petals: RV34, RV11, B23, B21, V04, V01, Y06, Y00, BV11, BV00
- Leaves and Grass: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Bucket: W5, W4, W3
- Bee: Y15, Y13, Y02, Y11, C7, C6, C5
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Boysenberry Layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Princess Pink layer cut with you’ve been tracked die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Boysenberry lawyer cut with nesting square die, adhered with tape runner
- Flowers stamped on Hammermill with Gina K Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with nesting square, adhered with tape runner
- Bee colored on Hammermill,cut with coordinating die set, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss added to wings
- Top sentiment stamped with Wilted Violet and Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with foam squares
- Rainbow word stamped with Wilted Violet and Versamark and heat embossed with iced embossing powder,adheredwith tonic deluxe glue
- Clear Rhinestones colored with V04 marker added for bling
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!