Depends on if you want a clear stamp or a digital one!
Yay! This is the first card made in my new digs. Of course, I had to do a little witch. I chose to use a digital stamp, since (duh) I needed it NOW. You can get this one from My Favorite Things as a clear stamp with coordinating die or as a digital from the Artist on Etsy. There is a link to both in the Shopping List. It was nice to get back into coloring after about a six week break. I am loving my new space. I almost do not know what to do with all the room. Onto the card…..
I fell in love with this image when I saw it posted someplace on Facebook. Don’t you LOVE that little frog up on her hat?
I used a sentiment from a House Mouse set. Its was stamped in Versafine and heat embossed in clear.
- Cape: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Frog: YG09, YG07, YG05
- Hat: N9, N7, N5, N
- Boots: V17, V15, V12
- Hair: E57, E35, E33
- Cat: W7, W6, W5, RV04
- Broom: E29, E25, 23, E39, G85
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- MFT (retired) Creepy Confections paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- MFT (retired) Creepy Confections cut with scalloped rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed with Epson WF-4834 printer (I just got this one and it words great for thick paper!) colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with Whimsy Quick Strips, enamel dots added, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.