If you have not checked out Colorado Craft Co…..GO NOW!
Do you adore Stampendous House Mice? If you do, you will want to check out Colorado Craft Co. They have the cutest stamps with critters. I especially love the mice. Today I have the set Be Creative, which is a mini and has a great price.
I stamped my image with Gina K. Obsidian and colored it up with various Copic Markers. This image colors up quick and is just so stinking cute.
I have this fun pad of watercolored paper, that I have been using a bunch lately. It is from a company called Momenta. I picked it up at Hobby Lobby. I am not normally a Hobby Lobby shopper. But living where I am right now it is the only place I can physically get to for supplies besides Michaels.
I used the Wonky Square to frame my image. I honestly thought I was done at this point……
- Brush Handle: B26, B23, B21
- Brush Neck: E37, E08, E97, E21
- Brush: Y19, Y15, Y02
- Mouse: W5, W3, W1, W0
- Grass: G28, G24, YG25
- Nose & Ear: RV11
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Watercolor layer cut with Wonky Rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiments stamped with obsidian
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb with Obsidian, Colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Wonky Square, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun fo
- Rhinestones and Pearls added
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Love….LOVE! I totally agree with you about the Colorado Craft offerings….the images are just to darn tootin’ cute! Your watercolor background is fantastic! Super fun card that would clearly make anyone smile!
Thank you SO much Susan! I am doing one for June’s Demo Day too. I think this Company is going to become very popular!
Oh that is adorable! I love it! Such cute images and I love that background!
Thanks so much! It was a fun card to do!