My final card in the “Barter for my Beauty” series! (LOL)
I was really pleased how this one turned out. It actually makes me feel peaceful to look at it. I hope you enjoyed my “Barter for my Beauty” series.
Like the others in this group I did all the skin first. I recently switched up the skin color combo I use the most. Opting for a slightly darker and warmer tone.
This hair…..what can I say? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way it came out. When you view the whole card, it is a shiny, glorious messy bun.
Instead of going all pink and green in her clothes like the other cards in the series I decided to use the green within the paper. So my Namaste girl got black leggings, you know just like the 5 or 6 pairs we all own and live in.
- Skin: E13, E11, E21
- Hair: E37, E35, E33, YR31
- Pants: C7, C6, C5
- Top: R85, R83, R81
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Striped Pink layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Green textured paper from my stash cut with retired Whimsy die, adhered with tape runner
- patterned circle cut with Stitched circle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital with Gina K Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut SDX125, adhered with foam squares
- Dew drops added with Tonic Deluxe glue using my Tanto tool
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.