The one with the VIDEO!
Hi All! It’s time for me to be on The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube page. You will find several links to the video throughout this post. For this card I used the berry wreath. The coloring was done with both Copic and Olo markers. Watch the video and see if you can spot the one difference in their usage. If you figure it out leave me a comment! Another fun thing with this card is I used NO patterned paper. I did use our Trellis hot foil plate to create some. Since this whole new release is awesome I added the links to the stamps and dies in the Shopping List. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
See what I did with the envelope? I embossed it with the hot foil plate!
Do you see faint shadow around my image? I “outlined” my image with a Olo marker CG1, it makes the image pop up from the paper.
I love the way this pale hot foil looks. Subtle yet still glossy. Don’t forget to watch the VIDEO!
- Leaves: G24, YG03, YG11
- Berry Tops: G28, G24, YG23
Olo Marker List:
- Berries: R0.6, R1.5, R0.5, R0.4
- Flowers: OR2.2, OR1.1, OR2.0
- Flower Center: YO2.3, Y2.3, Y2.0
- Berry Seeds: R1.7
- Shadow: CG1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Licorice layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Hammermill layer cut with layering rectangle, hot foiled with Trellis Die and pale peach glimmer hot foil, adhered with tape runner
- Amarena Cherry layer cut with stitched square, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Gina K Obsidian, colored with Copic and Olo markers, cut with nesting square, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiments stamped with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- White gel pen .08 used for highlights
- Envelope embellished by embossing the flap with the hot foil die
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!