New Release time from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps!
Good Morning! Can you believe it is the 7th of July? Summer has started and we are already through a holiday! Anyways, since it is the seventh of the month that means NEW stuff from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps. as usual there are three new images. I got to color up this cute boy with his teddy and his dog eating a yummy ice cream cone, called Summertime Ice Cream. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I have been coloring lots of versions of this guy in his overalls. I didn’t want to go blue jean or khaki, so I opted for some Army green !
Not a bit of bling or shine! But boy that grounding sand makes a statement.
The Olo R-G’s made great dog fur!
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Overalls: YG95, YG93, YG91, E43, E42, E41
- Teddy Bear: W4, W2, W0
- Shirt: TR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
- Hair: E37, E35, YR24, YR20
- Ice Cream: YR65, YR61, YR31
- Shadow: C0
Olo Marker List:
- Dog: R-G6, R-G5, R-G3
- Dog Hat: Y3.2, Y2.2, Y1.2
- Cone: OR3.4, OR3.2, OR7.2
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Prickly Pear layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Pretty In Plaid layer cut with same die set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Prickly Pear layer cut with Folk Edge Rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Copic and Olo markers, cut with same die set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Mud Puddles sand added for the ground
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!