Will you be my honey?
It has come to my attention that I mixed up my letters in this card, and I greatly apologize!
Last Minute Manda is our sponsor June 27th – 29th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Will You Be My Honey. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I picked the cute bee with the flower for my card. Giving the stripes of his body and the flower petals a rainbow.
Using my retired Neat & Tangled journaling alphabet I cut LBGTQ and PRIDE each twice and glued them together with zig glue for dimension, then also added 3D crystal lacquer to make them shine.
- Red: R27, R24, R14
- Orange: YR09, YR07, YR02
- Yellow: Y08, T06, Y02
- Green: YG09, YG05, YG01
- Blue: B24, B23, B21
- Purple: V17, V15, V12
- Black: C6,C5, C4, C3
- Wings: BG01, BG000, BG0000
- Flower Center: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Lazy Day layer cut with Lacy Layers Die, adhered with tape runner
- Rainbow Striped layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Rectangles cut form dies and Lazy Day paper, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Letters all cut twice and glued together, adhered to card with zig chisel glue, 3D crystal lac queer added for shine
- Antennae ends have Nuvo Drops in Dandelion Yellow, Nose has Ebony Black
- Honey Bee white gems added for Bling
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!