Fun new Sea themed set from The Rabbit Hole Designs!
Hi All! Today I have the first of four cards using this awesome new set from The Rabbit Hole Designs called Sea-ing is Believing. Yes, there will be one with a video! Having lived most of my life near the ocean this set called to me! I am not sure how my video card will go, but the other three are all clean and simple. If you come here often then you know I am not really big on scene building. I like the images themselves to be the focal point, which is why I tend to lean more toward clean and simple designs. NOW! On with the Show & Tell…
I added Nuvo drops in Shimmering Rose to the circles on my Urchin.
Just a hint of galaxy paper still makes a big statement.
A little C1 Copic around my urchin makes her/him? pop off the paper.
- Purple: BV25, BV13, BV11
- Green: YG17, YG03, YG01
- Shadow: C1
- Card base of Accent Op[aque White 120lb
- Galaxy layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Image stampe in Hammemill with Gina K Obsidian, colored with Coptic Markers, cut with You’ve Been Tracked die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double sdie adhesive
- Sentiment stamped with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with word window, adhered with small foam squares
- Nuvo drops in Shimmering Rose added to Urchin
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!