A trio of inspiration!
Hi All! Today I have the second Bunny image from Bunny Ballet for you. These images certainly color up nicely, and are just SO FUN! I worked backward with the card, picking the patterned paper first then dressing my Ballerinas to match. I paired all of it with a cute little die cut edge die around the image. Now, on with the show and tell…
I feel like the flowers in the paper mimic the movement of the tutu’s, making the card flow.
The simplicity of this die is genius. It gives you a nice clean rectangle edge while still dining you a fancy edge!
- Tutu 1: B04, B01, B000
- Tutu 2: V04, V01, V000
- Tutu 3: G24, G21, G20
- Sash/Flower: Tr23, Y15, Y11
- Fur: W2, W1, W0
- Slippers: C5
- Inside of Ears: V95,V93,V91
- Grounding: C3
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Spring Floral 1 layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Bazzill black layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Semi-circle stackers die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with foam squares
- Black glaze pen added to flowert centers
- Jewelz added to balance card
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!