Christmas in June!
I am still on a roll with making a set of Christmas cards each month. I love these little elves, and had them on my wish list a long time! Have you guys been working on Christmas cards yet? I am glad to say I have a good little stack of them. Now on with the show and tell…
I colored my elf in dark red and mossy green.
Pairing my little guy with a bold yet simple sentiment, kept my card clean.
- Hat / Pants: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Coat: R56, R37, R35
- Bell & Ornament: YR23, Y15, Y11
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Boots: E57, E35, E33
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Red gingham layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Base paper used for white layer, cut with rectangle die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Green gingham layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- White layer of base paper cut with Elegant Stitching die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- White gel pen added for high lights
- Red Dew Drops added with Tonic Deluxe glue
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!