Who does not love a Pelican in a lei?
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is our sponsor May 12th – 15th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Happy Beach Critters. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
My pelican was simply colored. I added 3D crystal lacquer to his beak and a bit of white gel pen in the flowers.
Going for a generic card I used the Hello as my sentiment. I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed it in white, right onto the pattern paper.
- Underwing: B24, B23, B21
- Beak & Feet: Y38, Y19, Y15
- Lei: RV09, RV14, RV13, V05, V04, V01, YG17, YG13, YG11
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Blue pattern layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- So Saffron layer cut with wonky square, adhered with tape runner
- Fishy layer cut with trimmer, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- White stitched circle cut from base paper, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stam bed on pattern paper with Versamark and heat embossed with white powder
- Honey Bee white gems added for balance
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and y6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!