Hi All! Yes, we skipped last month. I got a bit behind and Nancy had some family things come up. But we are back with some gorgeous flowers for you! It was Nancy’s turn to pick the image, and she picked this great hydrangea from Colorado Craft Company. Nancy is also a Design Team member for them! They have some terrific digitals which this stamp is, as well as a full line of regular stamps. I really wanted to do mine in a pink color and with my Olo’s.
I am in love with Nancy’s Big Bold Blue image! Please buzz over to her blog to get all the details! (click on the photo for the link)
My Olo markers really came through with this great pink color. The leaves are in Copic. I did not use any of the sentiments from the set, but used one from Waffle Flower called Jar Sentiments.
Pairing my image with Licorice and this subtle grey/black plaid paper keeps the hydrangea popping!
Three black rhinestones balance out the empty corner.
Olo Marker List:
- Flower Petals: RV0.6, RV0.4, RV0.2
- Flower Center: Y2.3
- Shadow: CG-1
- Leaves and Stems: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Licorice layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Olo and Copic markers, cut with layering rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Three black rhinestones added to balance card
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!