I will be sharing a bunch of Christmas cards this month!
Hi all! I have had Bunny Christmas on my wish list, and LUCKY ME I got it as my project for September. I am so excited to share this stamp set with you. This month I will share 3 cards using this set (including a video) and a fun One Line Christmas stamp all from The Rabbit Hole Designs. Needless to say I am still killing my goal of doing one Christmas card each month. On with the show and tell…
To me it looked like these bunnies were singing Christmas carols. So it was a no brainer to pair it with some patterned music paper.
The ornaments on the tree are all Nuvo Drops!
- Tree: G29, G46, G24, G21
- Inside of Car: W3, W2, W1, W0
- Bunny 1: E57, E35, E33
- Bunny 2: E25, E23, E21
- Bunny 3: W5, W4, W3
- Bunny 4: C4, C3, C2
- Inside of Ears: BV20, RV11, R00
- Star, Headlight & Bell: YR23, Y15, Y11
- Car: C7, C5, C3, C1, R59, R46, R24, R14
- Tail Light: R46, R27, R14
- Tires: N6, N4, N2
- Tree Trunk: E57, E35, E33
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Bazzill black layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Music Note paper cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Wild Cherry square cut with nesting square, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with nesting square, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versamark and heat embossed with Sugared Strawberries embossing powder, cit with word window die, adhered with tape runner and foam square
- Nuvo drops in yellow, green m blue and red added to tree ornaments
- Mary snow marker used to create snow
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
The Rabbit Hole Designs, LLC