Don’t you just love a set with Mermaids? I know I do!!
I just cannot seem to get enough Mermaids in my life. Maybe it is because they are mythical, and I love them or as simply as we live near the ocean. Whatever it is, I do love a good Mermaid Stamp!
I used one of the smaller Mermaids in this set for my card. It is hard to tell, but the circle with the image is set down from the fishy layer.
The sentiments in this set are big and bold. I love that. Sometimes I want a little more than just a small sentiment.
- Tail fin & Cupcake wrapper: YG03, YG01, YG00
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Hair: E99, YR24, YR23
- Bow, Shirt & frosting: RV09, RV14, RV13
- Candle: Y17
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Limelight layer cut with Wonky rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Fishy paper cut with rectangle die, wonky circle cut out to insert image underneath, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped ion Hammermill with obsidian and colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with tape runner
- Scallop circle cut form limelight and adhered at the edge of the circle with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Honey Bee gems added for bling, mermaid tail covered in Wink of Stella
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!