Whimsy Stamps is our sponsor July 7th-10th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Lexi’s Beach Ball. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I gave Lexi a cute red swim suit and a blue & white beach ball.
I used some YR’s to create the sand, then also added some mud puddles real sand in spots over it.
- Ball: B06, B04, B02, C1, C0, C00, Y08, Y06, Y02
- Swim Suit & Bows: R27, R24, R14
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Lip: R14
- Hair: E37, E35, E33
- Sand: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
- Card base of Opaque white 120lb
- Cornflower layer cut with retired Whimsy hand stitched nested rectangle dies, adhered with tape runner
- Summer days layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Cornflower layer cut with trimmer, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with retired Whimsy die, adhered with tape runner
- Mud Puddles sand added to beach for effect
- White highlights added with .05 white golly roll
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!