Hi All! It is time for another installment of Nancy and Jill color together! Are you loving our challenge? I am! This month I picked the image, again we went with a digital image and I chose one from Krista Smith Stamps. Now, on with the show and tell…
Yes! I know this is the second green faced witch this month. LOL.
I balanced out my offset square with some Honey Bee gems in black and orange. They paired great with the two patterned papers.
- Skin: W1, YG25, YG03, YG01
- Pumpkins/Hat Band: YR27, YR68, YR15
- Flowers: E09, E08, E97, R56, YR18, YR15, Y19, Y15, Y11, E07, N6, N5, N4
- Hat/Sneakers: C8, C7, C6, C5, C4, C3
- Sock/Ruffles/Bow: YR15, Y19,Y11
- Dress: C7, C6, C5, C4, C3
- Hair: BV17, BV11, BV00
- Card Base of Accent Opaque white 120lb
- Orange pattern paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Green polka dot paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Prickly Pear layer cut with nesting square, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with nesting square, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with Honey Bee sentiment banner die, adhered with foam squares and tape runner
- Honey Bee gems in black and orange added for balance
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!