A super cool “steampunk” butterfly paired with a fabulous sentiment.
Hey all! I received this digital stamp set from Joy Clair as part of Passionate Paper Creations and Friends, while we still had a design team and sponsorships. Thanks Joy Clair, I hope you like how I colored this. This is a neat set. I will be showing another card I made from this set sometime soon. Now on with todays show and tell…
Using the W’s on the metal parts and coordinating it the Kraft onyx metallic paper made this POP!
The big and little chain die helped carry over the “steampunk” style to the paper.
- Red: R46, R27, R14
- Orange: YR09, YR07, YR04
- Yellow: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Green: YG67, YG17, YG25
- Blue: B26, B24, B23
- Indigo: B66, B63, B60
- Violet: V17, V15, V12
- Metal: W7, W5, W3, W1, C3, C2, C1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Bazzil Black layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Kraft Onyx Metallic cut with big and little chain die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with big and little chain, adhered with tape runner
- Honey Bee gems in grey added to cogs for fun
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!