Hi All! I am back today with another card from the I Really Dig You set, that’s right it’s my day to be over on The Rabbit Hole’s YouTube page. April has been and will continue to be busy for me, so I apologize in advance for my lack of posts this month. Hopefully May will allow me to get back on track! I had fun filling in all the squares on this card with all the different stamps from this set. The die I used is a retired one from MFT and is called Gift Box Cover Up. Enough with the chat, on with the Show & Tell…
My sentiment strips are from the die set You’ve Been Tracked, I cut the angled end straight to cut them down to the size I needed.
My fences are stamped on the cut outs which were adhered flat, the plants in front are adhered with foam squares.
The Striped paper sits raised from the white with foam strips.
- Fence: E29, E25, E23
- Meerkat: W7, W6, W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, RV11
- Meerkats Flower: BV23, BV20, Y02, YG07
- Upper Left Pot: YG17, YG13, YG11, YG09, YG07, YG06
- Upper Right Pot: B97, B95, B93, YG09, YG07, YG06, YG17, YG13, YG11, Y38, Y19, Y15
- Lower Pot: RV34, RV32, RV11, YG17, YG13, YG11, BV23, BV20 Y02
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Hammermill and Striped paper cut with gift box die,
- Fence stamped on Hammermill cut outs, colored with various Copic Markers, adhered to base with tape runner
- Striped piece adhered with foam strips
- Plants and Meerkat stamped on hammermill with obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiments stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo drops on pot 1, center of flower on pot 2, heart and flower centers on pot 3, flower center meerkat
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!