Another fun set from Whimsy Stamps.
As soon as I saw this set I knew I had to have it. I love the small single word sentiments, as well as the quirky birdhouses and OH those cherry blossoms! It just screams Spring fun. On with the show and tell…
I used a simple layout with a lighter pink to let my blossoms POP.
I love those single word sentiments, so I can chop then up for a whimsical look.
- Birdhouse: E11, E21, E51, B95, B93, B91, W5, W4, W3
- Flowers: RV17, RV14, RV13
- Tree Trunk: E57, E35, E34
- Bird: E47, E44, E43, YR04
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Cotton Candy Layer cut with scallop die, adhered with tape runner
- Polka Dot layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Cotton candy layer cut with square die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, Birdhouse, bird, and flowers cut with Scan N Cut, house and bird adhered with foam squares, flowers adhered with tape runner
- Sentiments stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with foam squares
- Black Jewelz added to cut out flower centers using tonic deluxe glue
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!