Love You to the Moon and back…
Hey all! Today I have a pretty clean and simple card for you using a stamp set from Taylored Expressions. If you are familiar with their Gus & Gertie line you may recognize this set. It is called Best Buds and features Gus & Gertie doing some fun stuff! I opted to do this one with a mostly black and white palette, with two pops of color.
What do you think of these simple colors?
Check out how quick and easy it is to color this up!
- Seat/Basket/Handle Bars: BG49, BG13, BG11
- Fill In Dog Body: 100
- Bird: B24, B23, B21
- Bird Beak: YR04
- Tires: T8, T6, T4
- Bike: C5, C3, C1
- Card base of Accent opaque White 120lb
- Diamond layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Grey layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Moon cut from Bazzill polka dot paper with Over The Moon die, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut and fussy cut, adhered with tape runner and foam squares
- Buttons Galore Jewelz added for bling with Tonic Deluxe glue
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!