An oldie, but a goodie!
Hi All! Today I have a gnome card for you. I have colored this image many, many times. It is a fun and easy image to work with. I also like that by changing the sentiment you can use it for lots of different occasions! My card today I made into an Anniversary card. If you follow me on Facebook, you will know that we have some Super Fantastic neighbors. This card is for our next door neighbors who celebrated their FIRST Anniversary in September. One of the best decisions we made when wanting to move was to pick this community. Now, on with the show and tell…
Wanting the pop of pink behind the scallops, I ink blended with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide using my Bitty Blending Brush from The Rabbit Hole Designs!
I used two different sentiment sets! One from Stamping Bella and a retired one from Sugar Pea Designs.
- Flowers: BV25, BV13, BV11, RV34, RV21, RV11
- Flower Center: YR24, Y17, Y23
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Floer Pot: E44, E42, E40
- Hat: BG99, BG96, BG93, BG90
- Beard: C4, C3, C2, C1, C0
- Leaves: YG17, YG25, YG23
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink Blended with Bitty Blending Brush around edge of card base
- White linen layer cut with Scalloped die, adhered with tape runner
- Ripe Raspberry heart cut from Heart Frames, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double sdie adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- White gelly rolled used for highlights
- Sentiments stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with word windowss, adherd with tape runner
- Sequins added with Nuvo Deluxe Glue
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!