A card honoring Emily from Stamping Bella
Hi All! If like me, you LOVE Stamping Bella and you follow the shop and the blog then you know the fabulous Emily aka Emilyabella passed away right before Thanksgiving.
FROM STAMPING BELLA:
On Friday 9th December, the Bellariffic Babes will be hosting a special Bellariffic Friday dedicated to Emily.
We would like to invite you all to join us in creating something with Emily in mind, using Stamping Bella stamps, to celebrate our amazing ForeverBella and the beautiful gift she brought to us in Stamping Bella and this Sistahood.
No specific theme – please just create from the heart, with love for Emily and Stamping Bella, and share across social media with the tag #stampingbella on Friday 9th December 2022 so we can all come together in a colourful and creative celebration. If you have stories about how you came to discover Stamping Bella, or if you had the pleasure of meeting Emily – please share those along with your creations.
I chose Rachel loves the rain and paired it with I Miss Your Face sentiments. I liked the heart because we all loved Emily, and the sentiment because we will all miss her!
I wanted girly colors on her clothes, but muted. So I paired my bright pink skirt with a sage top. I love yellow ran boots and made the umbrella the same color for balance.
I added these faceted gems to simulate the rain drops.
Subtle bling for sure!
- Boots & Umbrella: Y19, Y15, Y11
- Skin: E11, E21, E51 R11
- Hair: E79, E27, E25, E23
- Clothes: BG99, BG96, BG93, RV09, RV14, RV13
- Puddle: B00, B000, B0000
- Grass: G28, G24, YG25
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Gingham layer cut with A2 layering die, adhered with tape runner
- Green layer cut with Slimline Essentials die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Gina K Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with slimline dies, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with speech bubble die, adhered with tape runner
- Facet gems added for subtle bling
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!