A very versatile card by, changing the sentiment or using NONE!
Lili of the Valley (Lotv) is our sponsor June 6th – 8th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Watering Can. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
This can be a very large image depending on how you print it out. I decided to make mine big, making it the focal point of the card.
My stamp did not come with a sentiment, so I found a nicely worded one from MFT. You can always use a card to thank someone for their kindness!
- Flowers: RV29, R35, R32, R11
- Watering Can: W5, W3, W1, YG93
- Lavender: B17, B11, B00
- Leaves: G07, G14, YG03
- Grass: G28, G24, YG23, YG21
- Bear: E57, E35, E33
- Paw Pads: R11
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Bright Blooms layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut with nesting square, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with nesting squares adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with banner die, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
- Center of large flowers are Nuvo Vintage Drops in Black Road
- Center of tiny pink flowers is black glaze gelly roll pen
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!