and Bee Mine too!
Hi all! I received this neat Daisy die from Lawn Fawn as part of Passionate Paper Creations and Friends while we were still having sponsors. So, THANKS LAWN FAWN!! LOL. I knew I wanted to pair this die with my Bee Mine stamp set. Then I went over the top and made it into a shaker card. Just wait til you see, on with the show and tell…
This stand alone die and the Bee Mine stamp set paired really well!
I used some Momenta watercolor splash paper in three different colors to make up my daisy. I also cut the outline twice. Once in silver for the flower outline, then in green for the leaves and stem.
- Bee: Y08, Y06, Y02, C6, C5, C4, BV20
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Green layer cut with Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackable die, adhered with tape runner
- White border and back cit from base paper with scallop die, center cut out with nesting rectangle, back adhered with tape runner
- Clear acetate glued to back of frame with Nuvo Deluxe glue, Sprinkletz bumble bees adde and shaker frame adhered over it with foam strips
- Daisy cut and assembled with Zig chisel glue, adhered with foam squares
- Bees stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, Colored with various Copic markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with word window, adhered with foam squares
- Honey Bee prism gems added for sparkle
- Wink of Stella added to bee wings
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!