New images from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps!
Hi All! Finally the 7th of the month and new releases from All Dressed Up Stamps. I have a Spring image for you called “Spring Lamb”. This cutie is another versatile image depending on what sentiments you choose. I picked an old one from a Neat & Tangled set, you could even leave off a sentiment. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I used my deckle die to cut out my image, trying to get as close as I could to the open ends of the rails.
My lamb has rag texture enhancing the wool, and I colored my bird like a little rooster.
I carried over the dark pink into her boots with the same color but lighter shades.
- Hair: YR24, YR23, YR21
- Pockets & Patch: E43, E42, E41
- Bird: R46, R27, R14, YR09, YR07, YR15, C0
- Railings: E57, E35, E33
Olo Marker List:
- Boots: V2.3, V0.3, V1.1
- Lamb: W-G5, W-G3, W-G2
- Overalls: B4.7, B4.6, B4.3
- Shirt & Socks: V2.4, V2.3, V0.3
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Sour Apple Layer cut with A2 layer die, adhered with tape runner
- Doodlebug Under The Sea (retired) cut with layer die, adhered with tape runner
- Beyond Blue cut with layer die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Copic and Olo markers, cut with Deckle edge die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with itty bitty strips, adhered wit
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!