Sea creatures paired with flowers!
Catherine Pooler Designs is our sponsor July 14th – 17th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Ocean Chums. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I chose the jellyfish, but it was hard to pick! all the creatures are super cute. You may see them in the future.
Using this fun paper from Craft Consortium, I paired it with some black for loads of pop.
- Jellyfish Body: V25, V22, V20
- Long algae & leaves: YG03, YG01, YG00
- Flowers: RV06, RV04, RV02, YG00
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Black layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Pink watercolor layer cut with Postage stamp dies, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut with trimmer, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with postage stamp dies, adhered with tape runner
- Fairy gems added for fun
- Black glaze pen added to eyes
- Flower centers done in Nuvo jewel Drops in Lemincello
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!