Are you familiar with The Rabbit Hole Designs caffeinated series? Oh boy if you are a quirky coffee lover you NEED to buzz on over and check them out. They are too funny and have an animal for everyone! Now on with the show and tell…
I googled flamingoes to see the colors. Wow, there are many shades. I loved the deep pink with a touch of black, so I ran with that combo.
I added stars and dot with a white gel pen on solid pink card stock. The pink gems are clear ones form Honey Bee that I colored with the RV14 marker. If you love coordinating your gems coloring clear ones is super economical and then you can really customize them.
- Black: C7, C5, C4
- Pink: RV14, RV13, RV11
- Cup: E43, E42, E41
- Eye: B21
- Slipper: B24, B23, B21
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Pink geometric shape cut with Geometric Double Frame, Galaxy paper also cut with that die and the center was inserted into the frame, Adghred with tape runner
- Pink layer cut with geometric die, using the center, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Black layer cut with geometric die, black frame adhered with zig glue
- Image stamped on hammermill, cut with geometric die, colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Sentiment stamped on black with versa mark and heat embossed with white powder, (DO NOT FORGET TO USE YOUR COTTONTAIL TOOL!), adhered with tape runner
- Colored gems added
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!