The other cupcake!
Hi all! Today I have the third card of four featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs Christmas in July release! I have been using Sweet Christmas, and there are three other stamp and die sets in this release. As I have done previously I added all the stamp and die sets in this release into the shopping to make it easy for you. My card this time is the second cupcake, I kept it relatively clean and simple with a large one word sentiment! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Lots of colorful layers and one fancy die cut border! The white lines on the pink paper are hand drawn with a gelly roll pen.
Morning Dew over some Copic C’s make those silver balls pop!
I love this striped paper!
- Wrapper: E44, E43, E42, E41
- Cake: E35, E33, E31
- Frosting: BG10, BG000, BG0000
- Silver Balls: C5, C3, C1
- Holly: YG67, YG17, YG25
- Hearts & Present: R56, RV34, R81
- Bow: BG15, BG13, BG11
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Ripe Raspberry layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Floral Striped layer cut with same due set, adhered with tape runner
- Caribbean Sea layer cut with Stitches of Love die set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Ripe Raspberry layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner, white lines added with gelly roll pen
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Gina K obsidian, colored with Copic markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with word window, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Nuvo Morning Dew added to silver balls, white gel pen added for highlights
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!