New Release from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps
Hi All! It’s the 7th and that means New Release image from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps! I was given this awesome stamp called “Sunflower” and it is the cutest! I love the summery vibe of the image. I paired it with a sentiment from Waffle Flower called Jar Sentiments. Make sure to buzzzzz on over the All Dressed Up and see the other new release images. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
To balance that big sunflower, I chose paper colors to match her shirt, making the sunflower a bit less dominant.
I love pairing deckle edge dies with regular rectangle dies.
Yes! her hair is grey. So is mine!
Olo Marker List:
- Flowers: V0.3
- Petals: Y38, Y19, Y15
- Flower Center: E39, E37, E35, YR24, YR23, YR21, E29
- Hair: W5, W4, W3, W2
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Belt: E84
- Leaves & Ground: YG17, YG25, YG03
- Watering Can: C7, C5, C3, C1
- Shorts: B95, B93, B91
- Shirt: RV02, RV00, RV000, RV0000
- Shadow: C1
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Petals: PC989 Chartreuse
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Black Licorice cut with Deckle Die, adhered with tape runner
- Pink paper cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Black Licorice cut with layering rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Olo and Copic markers as well as a Prismacolor pencil, cut with deckle edge die, adhered with tape runner
- White highlights added with gel pen
- Pearls added for bling
- Sentiment stamped with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!