New release time at The Rabbit Hole Designs
Hi All! The Rabbit Hole has another cool new release. This month I will be showing you three cards from Berry Best. You are going to LOVE this set and the others released this month. Look for: One In A Melon, Aloha-Pineapple and Cherry on Top. I will add these to the Shopping List to make it easy for you! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I stamped the cupcake on the Sour Apple paper with Sour Apple ink for the envelope.
The strawberry is coated with 3D Crystal Lacquer. The glare from the light does not allow you to see the white highlight I made ON TOP of the lacquer with a gelly roll pen.
The three light red dots are made from white matte enamel dots colored with an R14 Copic marker
- Berry and Polka Dots: R59, R46, R27, R14
- Flower: BV20, R00, R0000, Y19, Y15, Y11
- Leaves: G07, G14, YG03
- Cupcake: E35, E33, E31, E30
- Wrapper: C5, C4, C3, C2, C1, C0
- Wrapper Band: YG03, YG01, YG00
- Frosting: RV34, RV32, RV11
Prismacolor Pencil List:
- Flower: PC1020 Greyed Lavendar
- Leaves: PC909 Grass Green
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Green Apple layer cut with Lacy Layers die, adhered with tape runner
- Hammermill layer cut with lacy layers die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Red Hot layer cit with Lacy Layers die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with obsidian, colored with Copic Markers, cut with lacy layers die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- 3D crystal lacquer added to large berry
- White Matte enamel dots colored with R14 marker added for fun
- White gelly roll used for highlights
- Sentiment stamped with versamark and heat embossed with clear powder
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and the stamp
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!