Join me for a Celebration YouTube Hop…..
Hi All! Today I am joining 11 others for a YouTube hop with a Celebration theme using our favorite technique. Seven Companies are generously giving prizes. To win you must Hop Along and comment. Winners will be drawn randomly from the comments on the hop stops, on June 5th and will be notified via a response, on the winning comments, from Erica of CaCa Craft by Erica only (no telegram DM’s, WhatsApp messages, Instagram other YouTube accounts, please be wary of spammers trying to get your personal details by saying you are a winner) I used our fabulous 4 Year Birthday set. Give the blog post a look then buzz on over to MY YouTube channel and Hop on the Hop! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Yup, MY all time fave card to make…. A SHAKER!
I hand drew the wavy lines border!
Olo Marker List:
- Green: YG2.3, YG2.2, YG2.1
- Red: R46, R27, R14
- Orange: YR09, YR07, YR04
- Yellow: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Blue: B97, B95, B93
Prismacolor Pencil List:
- Balloon Highlight: PC108 White
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Beyond Blue layer cut with You’ve Been Framed Die set, adhered with tape runner
- Base paper cut with A2 layer, with a windo cut out with same set, adhered with foam strips
- Beyond Blue frame cut from A2 layering dies, adhered with Tonic Deluxe Glue
- Shaker bits added (some with glue) prior to adhering white panel
- Gifts, balloons and banner all stamped with obsidian on Hammermill, colored with Copic and Olo Markers, cut with Brother Scan n Cut
- Banner adhered with Tonic Deluxe Glue
- Gifts adhered with large foam square or tape runner
- Balloon ribbon adhered with Tonic Deluxe glue, balloons with small foam squares
- Sentiment stamped with versamark and heat embossed with navy powder, I did this twice to get a nice bold sentiment
- Squiggly border hand drawn with a copic multiliner 0.3
- 3 little shaker bits added near sentiment with Tonic Deluxe Glue
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!