A whale of a card!
Hi All! Here is my fourth and last card for this stamp set. I hope you loved them as much as I did! Make sure you swim on over to The Rabbit Hole Designs and check out all the fun stamp sets, including this one! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
A little Nuvo drop goes a long way! The whales spout of water was filled in with Metallic Blue Nuvo drop.
I used the getting inky paper cropping it to give a nice border
Simple layers and a simple sentiment, make a fantastic card!
- B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Black Licorice cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Getting Inky paper cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Black Licorice cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with Coptic Markers, cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Nuvo Drops in Metallic Blue added to water spout
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!