The one with the video on The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube Page!
Hi All! It’s my day to be over on The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube page. Most of the cards I made with this set are clean and simple, this one IS NOT! I had a fun time doing lots of things besides coloring. The coolest part of this card is the little clear fish. They really are the fish from the set! I stamped them in Momento Tuxedo Black on Shrink Plastic, cut them in my Scan N Cut and shrunk them with my heat tool! If you buzz on over to the YouTube page for the VIDEO I show how they shrink. I even used a stencil. Amazing for me, right? Now, on with the Show & Tell…
How cute are those little fish? MaryAnn our Rabbit Hole Leader called them Microfiche!
The Seahores were colored with Copic Markers and a little turquoise pencil in the green area. The plants were all done with Olo Markers.
Pretty cool “fish tank” card.
Don’t forget to go watch the VIDEO. IT IS SHORT!!
- Seahorse: YR18, YR02, E93, YG25, YG23, YG21
Olo Marker List:
- Tear Drop Kelp: BG0.7, BG0.4
- Coral: R0.5, R0.4, R0.3
Prismacolor Pencil List:
- Inside of Green Fin: PC105 Cobalt Turquoise
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Orange Zest layer cut from layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Hammermill paper cut with You’ve Been Tracked Die, Ink Blended, Stenciled, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Images stamped on Hammermill and colored with Copic and Olo Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, Kelp and Seahorses adhered with foam squares, Coral adhered with tombow glue
- Fish stamped on Shrink plastic with Momento Tuxedo Black, cut with Scan N Cut, shrunk with heat tool, adhered with Tombow glue
- Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew used on Stenciled bubbles
- Sentiment stamped on Base Paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with You’ve Been Tracked Die, adhered with foam squares
- White gel Pen .08 used for highlights
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Cute card! Thanks for sharing your video.