Hi All! Today I have a super easy version of clean and simple, There was NO coloring involved with this card AT ALL! Imagine that!? I did do some ink blending, a little distress resist and a a little paint splatter. Let’s swim right into the Show & Tell…
Again I placed Nuvo Drops on the Octopus arms. This one is a Dream Drop called Indigo Eclipse.
I took base paper and added some distress resist, ink blended not smoothly with Shaded Lilac, then flung some white paint onto it, only then did I stamp my images with Obsidian and used my Scan N Cut to cut them. There are dies available!!! I just didn’t get them.
I added a sentiment from the YOU stamp set, then popped on our cool sparkly gems!
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Boysenberry layer cut with deckle edge die, adhered with tape runner
- Base paper layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Octopi stamped on ink blended paper, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo drops added to arms
- Sparkle enamel dots added for fun
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!