Hi All! It’s time for another installment of #NancyAndJillColorTogether! Plus it’s my Birthday!! If you’re new here, My friend Nancy Sheads from Rowhouse Greetings and I pick an image each month and try to color it differently from each other. Sometimes we nail it, sometimes we are really close. We have similar styles, and Nancy was my first Copic teacher! This month was Nancy’s pick and she chose this cute girl with a flower from Lee Holland Designs. They are an Etsy shop with digital stamps. We mostly use digitals in this collaboration. I laughed when I saw Nancy’s image this time because we both chose pink for the bows! We do not share our images until we have both colored them. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Here is Nancy’s version! Isn’t she just adorable? make sure you buzz on over to Rowhouse Greeting’s to learn how Nancy created her card! I am always amazed at how she does hair, Nancy has a way better hand at the watercolor effect than I do.
My sentiment comes from a retired Stamping Bella sentiment set called Spring Sentiments.
The black panels behind the image and sentiment makes them pop up from the plaid paper.
Three pale pink fairy jewels round out my sentiment block, it’s rare when I do not add a bit of bling.
- Hair: E09, E15, E99
- Bow, Shoes, Flower: R37, R35, R32
- Dress: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Grass: YG67, YG17, YG03
- Skin: E13, E11, E21, E51
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Sour Apple layer cut with layering rectangle, adhere with tape runner
- Plaid paper cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Black pieces cut with layering rectangles, adhered with tape runner
- Sour Apple pieces cut with layering rectangles, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Copic Markers, cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, 3 pale pink fairy gems added for bling, adhered with tape runner
- Nuvo Vintage drops in black added to flower center
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!