Here is another cute Meerkat from The Rabbit Hole Designs!
Hi All! I have another adorable Meerkat for you from The Rabbit Hole. This guy is wearing adorable overalls and carrying a spade and a watering can. I added some carrots, shaker elements, some fun stenciled clouds and a fence to accompany him. My shaker bits are some retired ones from Honey Bee. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I decided to put my Farmer Meerkat in front of a fence with a nice blue sky that is also a shaker!
Check out those cute carrots!
For those in the know, I made this before I had my hands on those new A2 shaker acetate sheets! Otherwise I would have tucked everything except my Meerkat inside it with shaker bits.
- Overalls: Y38, Y19, Y15, Y13, B97, B95, B93
- Meerkat: W7, W6, W5, E4, W3, W2, W1, RV11
- Inside Ear: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Eyes: B97, B95, B93
- Fence: E29, E27, E15
- Carrots: YR09, YR07, YR15
Olo Marker List:
- Watering Can & Spade: C-G7, C-G5, C-G3, C-G1, OR3.7, OR3.4
- Carrot Tops: Y8.5, Y8.7
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Jalepeno Popper paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Buttersctoch Layer cut with rectangle layering die, adhered with foam strips to creat a shaker opening
- Clouds stenciled with mini cloud stencil form MFT and Speckled egg distress oxide
- Fence, Meerkat and Carrots stamped in Obsidian, colored with various Copic and Olo Markers
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a cute shaker card! Very cute image! Thanks for sharing!