Hi All! It is All Dressed Up challenge time! Join us over on the All Dressed Up Facebook page for April’s FB Challenge. This month the theme is “Die Cuts & Punches”. I chose to use “Over The Moon”. Do you LOVE to use punches and die cuts? I will adit I am not a punch girl. I think I may still have a corner rounder laying around someplace, but other than that no punches in this studio! Now die cuts however are a WHOLE different story. Those I have PLENTY of! LOL. I cut out my image using my Scan n Cut, them embellished my card with the trees, houses and stars from Tim Holtz Christmas Cut outs! Now, on with the Show and Tell…
I initially was going to use a moon die cut, but the idea in my head did not transfer to my card so well. Then I had THIS idea!
By placing yellow paper behind my houses they look lit up. I also added brown door cuts and a little nuvo drop door knob. The stars also have some white blizzard on them for sparkle.
I love this sweet old fashioned looking couple.
- Moon: W3, W2, W1, W0, W00, Y000
- Suit, Shoes and Hat: C7, C6, C5, C4, C3
- Flowers & Bowtie: RV34, RV32, RV11, YG25
- Skin: E13, E11, E21, E51
- Dress, Veil & Shirt: E43, E42, E41, E40
- Hair: E09, E15, E13
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Night of navy cut with rectangle die adhered with tape runner
- Hills cut with stitched hillside border in bazzill, adhered with tape runner
- Trees, stars and houses cut with dies, trees and stars adhered with tonic deluxe glue, houses with foam squares
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with and action wobble
- Yellow gems added for extra bling
- Stars have a small bit of white blizze]rds nuvo drops, as well as the door knobs in dirty bronze
- The veil has wink of still over it
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!