That’s right kids! I am back super quick, but it is my fave time of the month! Where my friend Nancy of Rowhouse Greetings and I color up the same image. If you know the backstory we started this as a mojo booster and it has become a fun way to see how different or similar we have colored the same piece. We do not to show them to each other until they are both finished. This month I picked the image and it is from Lili of the Valley aka LOTV and is called Lucky Mouse. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
I think we did an awesome job of NOT coloring alike this time! except for maybe the grass……Click HERE to go to Nancy’s blog for all the details pf her card.
I only used Olo Markers on this one.
I particularly like how my mushroom came out! I added Nuvo Dream Drops in Moroccan Flame with a stylus to give it those fun growths!
Fun fact, I picked the patterned paper AFTER coloring the image!
Olo Marker List:
- Mushroom: O2.7,O2.5, O2.4, O2.2
- Clover: YG8.7, YG8.5, YG8.3
- Mouse: W-G7, W-G5, W-G3, W-G1
- Belly & Nose: R0.3, R0.2
- Grass/Leaves: YG2.5, YG2.3. YG2.1
- Purple Flower: V2.6, V2.4, V2.3
- Blue Flower; BV2.6, BV2.3
- Shadow: C-G1
- Card base od Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Beyond Blue layer cut with stitched rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Rainbow Plaid (retired) layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Second Beyond Blue layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Olo Markers, cut with stitched rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Honey Bee Aurora Borealis gem added for bling
- Nuvo Dream Drops in M Moroccan Flame added to shroom for texture
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Both cards are very cute. Love the coloring on both of the cards. Thanks for sharing!