and a sneak peek at an upcoming item!
Hi All! It’s my day over on The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube page! Click HERE to check out how I made this card step by step! It’s a fun stenciled shaker card for you, along with a sneak peek of an item not yet released…..! I incorporated a bunch of coordinating items from my Rabbit Hole stash. I started with a fun layering stencil and added hot foiling and shadow die cutting. Did you know that Rabbbit Hole had word dies, that have coordinating hot foil plates aaaannnnddd coordinating stamp sets? Magical! Now, on with the Show & Tell…
The scripty shadow word die coordinated with the hot foil plate!
The Rabbit Hole will be selling A2 layer Acetate sheets for these full front shaker cards! Pop over to our YouTube page to see how it works! See the shaker bits? You will be getting a sampling of these while supplies last with each order of the sheets once they release. I actually named this mix! It’s called “Black Tie Affair”.
The bees were stenciled in Distress Oxides and Stencil Butter. To see how I did out you can watch me HERE.
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- What’s the Buzz stencil and distress oxides were used to create background on base paper. Bee body stencil 1: was done with Black Soot, the stripes layer 2: was done with Mermaid Lagoon, Lucky Clover and Squeezed Lemonade, stencil 3: the wings were done with Pearl White Stencil Butter!
- Sparkle Enamel dots added too the round black body part of the bee, when I do a shaker I like some buts glued down!
- Acetate sheet was then adhered to sides and bottom, shaker bits were added and the top sealed
- Thanks was hot foiled on glimmer paper with Moondust Foil, cut with coordinating word die, word outline cut from Son Cone paper, I cut the thanks a second time. and glued ,y foiled one on top then glued to the shadow, this whole piece was adhered to the acetate sheet using 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Envelope embellished with Galaxy paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Such a cute shaker card. Thanks for sharing!