Spellbinders Glimmer of the Month Club from February
Hi All! I finally had a chance to play with Februarys Glimmer of the Month kit from February. I try and get to each kit before the next one shows up! ( I subscribe to the Glimmer and their Small Die of the Month) They are so fun, versatile and priced pretty darn nice! For me, they give me a chance to create some cards that I am not coloring. Todays card turned out so elegant. I played around a lot with this hot foil plate before I came up with the card I made. Initially I wanted to color all the flowers, I even got it to foil on my Hammermill beautifully. (Yay! saving that trick for the future) But I was not happy with those results so I tried again and now, on with the Show & Tell…
Prism foil on a glimmering paper!
The sentiment was foiled in Lavender Petal and picks up the Ink Drop paper nicely.
Other than the hot foil itself (which I consider an embellishment!) the only other embellie is the Honey Bee Crystal Clear Mix gems.
- Cards base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Craft Consortium Ink Drops Vivid cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Grapsicle layer cut with nesting rectangle, then cut a bit more, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Tulips hot foiled to pixie paper with prism foil, cut with coordinating top die and a nesting rectangle die, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment hot foiled on Glimmer Specialty paper with lavender petal foil, cut with coordinating die, word strip cut once from base paper and glued to foiled sentiment to firm it up, adhered with foam squares
- Clear facet gems added for a touch of bling
- Envelope embellished with matching. papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Such a pretty card. Love all the foiling! Thanks for sharing!