Because every month NEEDS an Oddball!
Hi All! Coming at you today with another Oddball. I have to tell you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this came out. I Personally think its because of the combo of Copic and Olo Markers. I am enjoying the addition of colors adding the Olos have given me. Has anyone else been using the Olos? I know several designer friends are and we all seem to like them! They are pretty economical also. You can buy them in in premade sets at Spellbinders and there are links for them in my Shopping List. Now, on with the Show & Tell…
Using a deckle edge on some of the layers gave my shabby Cinderella a more shabby feel !
Morning Dew on the glass slipper and Grey Mist on the skull add a bit of shine and dimension.
The mouse in her pocket is colored to match her hair!
- Apron: E44, E43, E42
- Skin: E13, E11, E21, E51
- Hair & Mouse: E9, E15, E13
- Eyeball: BV20
- Eyelid: E13, E11, E21, BV20
- Broom Bristles: YR27, YR24, YR23
Olo Marker List:
- Boots: RG-7, RG-6, RG-5, RG-3
- Patch on Dress: Y2.2, Y2.0, OR1.3, BG2.4, BG2.3, R0.5, R0.4, B2.6, B2.4
- Glass Slipper: BG7.3, BG7.2, BG7.1
- Dress & Headband: BV4.5, BV4.4, BV4.2
- Broom Handle: O4.7, O2.7, OR3.4
- Grounding: WG-3, WG-1
- Shadow: CG-1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Boysenberry layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Colorful Canvas layer cut with Deckle edge Die, adhered with tape runner
- Second Bosenberry player cut with Deckle Edge die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Boysenberry ink, Banner constructed from Boxed in Banners (retired) die, adhered with foam squares
- Aurora Borealis gems added to sentiment strip and the slipper
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Gina K Obsidian, colored with various Copic and Olo Markers, cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Nuvo drops added to skull and slipper
- White gel pen added to “patch”
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!