Spellbinders Small Die of the Month January 2023
Hi All! I finally got around to using my SDOTM for January from Spellbinders. Did you know that Spellbinders has some really great club kits? I get the Small Die of the Month and the Glimmer of the Month. They are super fun and economical. I am always amazed at the price difference when they are available to the general public! Click here to check them out. Todays card is all die cutting and gluing. I have actually been doing a lot more die cut cards. If you don’t know, I teach a monthly card class in my community. I also sometimes have extra kits for sale from those classes. Check out my Local Classes page for more info. Now on with the Show & Tell…
The Ampersand was cut twice, once in Pear Pizzaz and once in the flowered paper. They were glued offset form each other, then after adding the die cuts I added 3D crystal lacquer JUST to the flowered pattern paper.
The sentiments are hot foiled in pastel pink. The color of this foil is amazing!
Pearls and Rhinestones for BLING!
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Pear Pizzaz layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Polka dot layer cut with Waffle Flower A2 Lacy layers die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Ampersand cut from Pear Pizzaz and Flowered Paper (Craft Consortium Bright Blooms this is where the polka dot paper is from also) Glued offset from each other
- Flowers and leaves cut from colored cardstock (colors in shopping list) they are all glued to the ampersand, 3D crystal lacquer added to flowered pattern paper, entire piece added to card with foam squares
- Sentiments hot foiled in pastel pink, cut with word window, adhered with foam squares
- Rhinestones and Pearls added for bling
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a great card! Such pretty colors! I made my first all die cut card today. I have been making cards for a number of years, and this was a first for me!
I am making them more and more myself. I used to think I was cheating if I did t color something!!!
I feel the same way! It’s like if I didn’t color an image then I was not really making a card from scratch!